Friday, June 3, 2011

The pool opened!!

Our pool finally opened at our apartment complex. It's about time too! I get annoying headaches if I'm out in the heat too long (I blame the crazy humidity out here! Ya can't breathe!) and my kids were constantly wanting to be outside since the weather has been so nice lately. Can you blame them?! So now that the pool opened, it's a win win for both of us! :)




Emery and her bestie, Jaidyn.


Rachel, Anisten and myself. Notice that ash tray to my right?! Yeah, the kids would NOT stop playing in it. Disgusting. Next time I think I'll empty it beforehand!








Heidi and Mila!


Emery is a little fish. She swims for hours!!






Anisten took of her suit and was attempting to put it Back on. I hear her saying , "mom, takeapicshaamee!" haha...they know me too well!


This pose was all Emerys idea... Goofball.





I am so excited to have something to do everyday now! :) ooh and guess what?! We are coming back a month earlier than planned this summer! Okay so it's not 100% for sure yet but pretty sure. I am both excited and not all at the same time. I look at the summer as sort of a break. Nothing too important on the to-do list, long summer days hanging out with friends, pool days, estate sales, weekly recipe swaps, etc. So to only have it for 3 months instead of 4 will be weird. Being home in August?! That's very weird. Braun has now worked in summer sales for 8 years. That's nuts to me. How has he handles this job for that long?! I couldn't take a day of it. Anyway, I don't know why I'm saying all of this. But the cute husband just walked in so I better say goodnight! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...