Sunday, June 26, 2011

Bradford Beach

We went to church on Sunday and then headed over to the beach! It was such a fun day!! We got to relax on the towels while the kids played in the sand. Lake Michigan is real cold! Rachel is a nut and got in it though! :) We are probably 20 minutes from the Lake. We usually go to this pretty secluded area but tried this busy one! It was so fun. There are tons of volleyball courts set up all around, food, music, oh and how come no other states besides Utah, Cali an Hawaii have shaved ice stands?! I want a dang snow cone!!!

Anisten in her stunna shades!





Love cute little girls dancin' at the beach!





CJ cat-calling the elderly!






I was told my hat makes me look like a cotton picker. Baha! I love it!
















I love this boy!!












Hip poppin' dance moves!








I can't wait to go back. We had so much fun and it was such a pretty beach! Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to get in! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...