Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mothers Day 2011

I had such a great Mothers Day this year! We woke up a little late and had church in about an hour, so Braun gave me the option of either making us breakfast or getting the girls ready for church! haha.. that was easy! Have you ever seen Braun get the girls ready? Oh BOY! Not a pretty sight. BUT... have you tasted Braun's pancakes? They are heavenly!! So it was an easy decision for me. We ate breakfast together and then went to church. It was our first week at church in Milwaukee. Our church building is a little more normal looking than last years. I kind of missed going to church in a cute little Swedish house! Emery gave me her little Mothers Day present from preschool. I LOVED it so sooo much. She thinks I am 9 and my job is to clean up! Gotta love little 4 year old minds. Hey, she was spot on with going to Target though! I do love a good Target run!



and her adorable little 4 year old handwriting.. does it get any better than this?? I don't think so.


My hinting WORKED!! I have wanted a pressure cooker for awhile now so I can can chicken, beef, beans, make mashed potatoes in 10 minutes, potroasts in an hour, I could go on and on. That is what he got me! I borrowed my mother in laws last time I canned chicken and took pictures so I could one day (the day obviously hasn't come yet) post a tutorial on canning meat. I will call her and get the details so I can post it.



doesn't it look so gross? Yeah, it does. This will soon become your favorite thing in your whole pantry though. Canned chicken makes dinners so quick!


I love that Mother's Day is on a Sunday. It gave me the whole day to spend it with my kids and husband. We chatted with our parents later that night. I am so grateful for my little family. Becoming a mom has been the greatest blessing in my life! I saw this on the side of my LuluLemon bag on Mothers Day!! haha! I laughed.. it was so fitting for me to read it that day.


I am grateful for a mother that always taught me by example. I sure do love her! I am also incredibly grateful to have such a great mother-in-law! Between my moms and my grandma's, I have some amazing footsteps to follow!

1 comments:

Ryan and Jannali said...

hahahahaha love the lil saying at the bottom, too funny!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...