Thursday, April 21, 2011

One last Coupon Class!

Hey everyone! Okay I posted something on Facebook about having a coupon class on Tuesday and I forgot to come on here and post it too! There should be a lot of people coming so it should be good! :)

Here are the details:

Tuesday, April 26th at 6:00 to about 7:30. My house. If you don't have my address, message me on Facebook or send me an email to tarathueson(at)gmail(dot)com and I will get it to you! No kids this time please. Sorry!

And keep in mind that I am moving a few days after that and so there will probably be a lot of boxes lying around! ;) Don't judge, okay??

Hope you can come! Even if I don't know you, come!! (except if you're a creep, then you can stay home... ;) )

Let me know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...