Sunday, April 17, 2011

My little Anisten...










This little sure keeps me busy! She is the funniest little thing too. Always saying the strangest things. Last week, we were sitting in my parents sacrament meeting. Someone was baring their testimony and it was really quiet. Anisten was sitting on my lap facing me with her head at boob level. Next thing I know, she is grabbing lefty and saying "HONK! HONK! BIG BOOBIES!" Braun, myself, my parents, and the row in front of us was cracking up! It was seriously hilarious. There's never a dull
moment with kiddos around!

2 comments:

{Layla} said...

she just keeps looking more & more like you!!!

Ruthanne said...

Hi Tara, I've been following your blog for a while now, and I love how you are into couponing, it's inspired me to give it a try too! Can you explain how you got those amazing deals for diapers and whipes in Amazon? Also do you know the best way to buy formula? Thanks!

Ruthanne Taylor

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...