Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I've gone crazy...

I just got back from the grocery store at 5:20AM. I've decided coupon shopping is way more fun with a buddy. Me and my neighbor went all out tonight!! We left around 1:30 and scoured the aisles. I had my little sister sleep over last night so she could be there with my kids while we went!! Needless to say, I doubt this will be the last time this happens. Double coupon Tuesdays at Wal Mart is the best thing EVVVVEEERRRR!! I'll post my savings along with what I bought tomorrow but as of now, it's time for me to SLEEEEP! g'night!!







And after looking at this picture, I realized I left my milk on the bottom of my grocery cart. Dangit!

4 comments:

The Davis Family said...

I cant wait to see todays haul!! Your amazing at this.

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Hahaha I'm so sorry you forgot the milk! But awesome job with all these groceries. My favorite part is that you've started doing this ALL night! I can't wait to see what this is all about this summer :)

Nice job!

Kara Simmons. said...

When you said you were out until 530 in your text I thought you meant you were up and out there at 530! You are crazy girlfriend!

Carlye & Jacob said...

I follow your blog but I'm not sure you know me. Haha We went to high school together but I think you were more my brothers age- Josh Newbold? Anyways, I just started couponing and love reading your coupon posts! Does Walmart double coupons now on Tuesdays? Or how did you do that?

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...