Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 4: A Dream of Mine

Oh boy.. I have A LOT!! The thing I look forward to most in life is having a big family. Like a huge family that all gets together every Sunday for big family dinners at our house with spouses, kids, grandparents, etc!! Which means we need to have a few more kids so we can get that "big family get together!!"

One more dream of mine is to go sight seeing and traveling all over Europe!! Braun and I have wanted to do it for so long but with our kids it just hasn't worked out very well. I would love to go over there for a few weeks. Taking the train to all of the places over there. No strict agenda.. just going wherever whenever. It will happen. Ooh baby! It will happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...