Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day 3: Pet Peeves

Sorry.. this is a day late! Here we go...

Okay pet peeves--

When I take hours and clean the whole house, within an hour my kids make it a complete MESS! I do have to say though, I can finally tell Emery to go and clean her room and SHE DOES IT!! I have waited 4 and a half years for this! FREAKING amazing. It is about time. :)

Negative People. It drives me nutso when people look for the worst in everything and then complain about everything. Come on people, how old are we now?? I thought that went away once you had kids.

People who update their Facebook status hourly with things like "just getting in the shower" "just eating lunch" etc...

jeeze-- this was a negative one. I am being one of my own pet peeves!! ;)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...