Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 1: Me

A recent picture of me:


(taken in LuluLemon this past weekend in Cali!)
(and yes, I bought those pants! They definitely need a good hemming.)

Five interesting facts about moi:

crap.. this is harder than I thought.

1. I have a rock in my cheek from when I was in a car accident. I can still feel it in there and sometimes I bite on it and it makes me want to throw up!!

2. I LOVE to work out. Although it doesn't happen as much as I would like it to, I love how I feel when I am doing it and how it makes me feel the rest of the day!

3. When Braun and I got married, I wanted 6 kids. Then I had Emery and thought 4 was a good number. Then we had Anisten.. and now the thought of another scares me to death!! ;) But I do know we will have more. One day. Oh and I do want to be DONE having kids by the time I am 30. Shoot-- I better get on it!

4. I am allergic to gluten and I hate it. HATE IT. Food is my life and the foods that I love the most are filled with stuff my body hates! It really stinks. One day I will be good and get off gluten completely. Until then... bring on the headaches. :(

5. My favorite TV shows to watch are the murder mysteries.


Oh and I hate to open mail... and do the laundry....


3 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

A) I love LuluLemon. I bought my first pair of WunderUnders and basically haven't taken them off. Amazing!
B) I have lead in my foot from being stabbed with a pencil. Every time I see it I dry heave a little. Also, sometimes I think I feel it moving.
C) I hate getting the mail and opening it. In fact, I think right now all of my mail is being returned to sender because I never checked it. Awesome.

Maria said...

I love that you are doing this. I am starting it the first day of April. I've been wanting to do it for a while.

Jessie said...

I should do one of these things but I'm too lazy. In fact, there are a lot of things I should do (like coupon), but instead I'll just live my life vicariously through you.

P.S. Can we be real life friends? Nora would love playing with your girls.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...