Friday, March 4, 2011

2 Movie Tickets for $9!!

Ya'll gotta get in on this sweet deal! :) You can get 2 movie tickets for $9 on Living Social today. It has been going on for a few days but today is the last day! It is actually a Fandango gift card type deal so I am betting your local movie theater is on the list! :)

Click on this link HERE to get your tickets! Then lets all go on a massive date night to the movies! :)


The coupon class last night was awesome!! Thank you to everyone who came. It was packed and I loved it! :) If you missed the hand out and want it emailed to you, let me know and I will get it sent over to ya.


3 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

I would love to have a massive date night to the movies! That would be so fun. Greg and I haven't seen a movie together in forever it feels like!

And thanks again for having that coupon class. It was so fun!

{Rollins Family} said...

Email me the handout...dlrobinson02@yahoo.com

Unless i wont be able to figure it out myself, ha ha. I so wish i was able to come!! :(

Team Fraser said...

I would love the handout lbfraser00@gmail

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...