Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sister Wives....

Anyone watch that show?? I love it. I don't know why but it sure intrigues me! We were at Costco the other night when I walked into the freezer section and spotted Christine!! I have never in my life seen a normal looking (as in without the side swooped bangs, dress, long braided hair and a 4 inch long gold snap clip!!) polygamist but there she was. I followed her around for a good 10 minutes just to find the perfect moment to snap a picture! It was totally awkward but she was awesome!! Super nice and she even laughed at my dumb jokes I was making while trying not to look like an idiot! ;) pretty sure I failed.



Oh and I had to snap a picture before I asked her for one. Ya know, just to make sure it was gonna work.


Can't wait for the show to start back up! March 11th... Just incase you were wondering! ;)

3 comments:

Kelley said...

I LOVE sister wives!!! I am so excited for it to start up again. That is so funny you ran into her at Costco!

Jen said...

Ha ha! Tara you make me laugh that is hilarious to me. I would never have the guts to walk up to someone like that. ha ha! LOVE IT!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

I haven't seen this show but I think it is so funny of you to ask for a picture! Tara, I wish I had your guts. I seriously would just turn bright red and walk..maybe even run.. away from a situation like that. That's so awesome!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...