Friday, January 28, 2011

Cookie Deliveries...

I have been trying to teach Emery about being thoughtful of others. I think it's really important to teach kids her age this simple concept that makes a world of a difference! So a few Sundays ago, she asked if I would help her make cookies! I agreed and then she told me that she wanted to decorate some and take them around to her friends in the neighborhood. It sure makes you feel good to see your kids wanting to do nice things for others without me having to push for it! :) So we made some yummy sugar cookies and the girls and I got to decorating! I had to take pictures of the "during" part--having 2 little helpers does NOT make for a clean workspace!













And here is the cute delivery girl out delivering cookies in the single digit temps!





2 comments:

Buckland Family said...

Brinley loved them too. She was so excited that they were for her. Emery is so cute! Thanks for the cookies.

ThE CrAZy GaTEs! said...

That is darling! She is as sweet as her Mama!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...