Friday, November 12, 2010

Oh Sweet Sadie!!

(click on the picture to enlarge and be able to actually read it! :])


How did I forget to update my lovely blogger friends?? Oh Sweet Sadie is this week! It started on Wednesday night and goes through Saturday night at 6! You all must go over there! So many cute one of a kind things to help make your Christmas shopping a little easier! :) And of course, there will be a LARGE selection of Car Litter Bags for that special someone on your list! :] Seriously though, its awesome over there. Come this morning and say hello to me.. I will be there from 9:30-noon. For driving directions and any other information, go to www.ohsweetsadie.com

1 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

:( So sad to miss it.

Hope its a blast!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...