Monday, November 8, 2010

FHE....

We have been doing so great with FHE the past few months! Our girls ask for it a few times a week actually! It is funny what kids actually take from the lessons though. I'll overhear Emery telling Anisten "If you don't be good Anisten, Jesus is going to put you in a whales mouth!!!" or "If you don't give me that toy Jesus is going to make a snake bite you!" funny kids. At least she is remembering something out of the lessons!

Tonight for FHE, we did it a little different! We went out to dinner with our friends the Thatchers. We hit up Chilis and then went and saw Mega Mind!! It is hilarious and such a cute show for boys and girls both! Emery was an angel the whole movie but Anisten on the other hand was shaking her wild thing in the aisles, climbing over EVERYTHING and just being her busy little self! The movie was in 3D and that was another thing, she wanted to wear her glasses on top of her head and not over her eyes. Silly girl! When is she going to like TV???














While I was in the movie I got a call from my sister and mom. I called them after and my sister told me her little 1 year old boy had touched their fireplace when it was hot. Poor little guy! Be sure you all have gates in front of them if you have little ones! Look at how bad his hand looks! :( This was before they had to cut all of his blisters open. Yowsa!!!



5 comments:

{Layla} said...

austin and i saw megamind this weekend and LOVED it. we were dying. i am loving animated movies these days---especially in 3D!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

So cute! That's such a fun idea for family home evening. I love how your describe your girls' personalities. They sound like so much fun!

That's awful about your sister's son - I sure hope he healed up quick!

Jeni said...

So good to see y'all @ the mall! Your girls are adorable and definitely keep in touch!!!

denielleandshawn said...

You are such a good example! We had FHE last night, and I thought of your last FHE post, and how I wanted to be JUST LIKE YOU! :)

Larks Nest said...

good for you all on your FHE planning! I suck at FHE. Working on it though... I bought a cute board from Wood Connection so I could make a FHE... board?!? Sorry, lack of a better word.

Poor Kingston! His little hand looks so tender and sore. I keep thinking that we need to get together and do a play date, because when we were growing up, I think the only time we got to see each other was at the swim parties, and it would be so fun for the littles to get to know each other better. I will text you about it.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...