Tuesday, November 23, 2010

disney princess barbie deal....

So I recently went to a coupon class (so I could keep stocking up on food storage for really cheap!) and learned sooo many tips on using coupons and how to get 5-10 times the amount of groceries you normally get for the same price you are spending now. So I am sure you will be hearing about all of my good deals that you can get if you'd like to!! Like this one... in Targets ad this week there is a 50% off coupon good for anything Disney. So for example... these princess dolls (that I already bought Emery for Christmas for $54.99!!) can be 50% off if you print off the online coupon.

Total cost after coupon is $27.49- instead of $54.99.

Upon Checkout you should get a $5.00 off $50 Target Coupon Catalina printed off too! Just in time for Black Friday shopping at Target!

2 comments:

{Layla} said...

target should credit you the difference! when i bought my supersonic toothbrush they said that if i brought the coupon in they would just credit my card the difference! I'd try it--or take it back and buy it again with the coupon! :) (by the way Emery has a forever long list of what she wants for christmas--she pretended i was santa today. what's with your girls thinking i am a MAN and a FAT man at that!?) (oh and she wants toys for ellie and diesel, she was sad bruiser has toys and they don't!) ha!

The Rindi's said...

I got that for Brynlee on Black Friday with a coupon...but not 50% off...anyway I think I ended up paying 28 or 29 for it. You should totally go in and ask them to give you the price difference. Just go to customer service and ask for a price adjustment. If they don't give it to you just take it back and rebuy it!! Good luck!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...