Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Toddler Headwraps NOW AVAILABLE!!

I am sooooo excited my new toddler headwraps! :) Emery and Anisten LOVE them. They look so adorable on their little heads too. Plus, it keeps them warm and they aren't super itchy. AND they are so excited to be able to match their mama too! I just updated my shop with a few. There are a lot more colors than what is listed though.. the sun was setting as I was taking pictures of them so those will have to wait for another day!

Here are the details: They have been knitted in the softest 100% cotton yarn and adorned with 2 flowers on the side. The double buttons on the back make it adjustable! These flower headwraps fit children ages 1-6 (approximately). If you are worried about it fitting, send me an email or Etsy convo with the age or size of your childs head and I will make sure to send you the appropriate size! :)

This children's headwrap measures approximately 4.5" x 17" and are made of a super soft 100% cotton yarn.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



The available colors are Pink, White, Black, Grey, Plum, Artichoke (my FAVORITE!!), Brown, Khaki and Light Pink! Head on over to Bitsy Blossoms to check them out!

2 comments:

The Baldwin's said...

i love these and your girls are adorable in them! wish my little C had hair, but I just might have to get one even if she doesn't have blonde little curls like your babies!

The Rindi's said...

Oh I am ordering some of these!! Love them!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...