Sunday, October 24, 2010

meet tom1 and tom2.....

.....my shoes, that is! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and purchased my first pair of Tom's shoes. And holy smokes, am I glad I did?!! They are quite possibly the comfiest pair of shoes that I own. I wear them around my house for slippers just because of that reason. Did you know that 40% of the world has no shoes?? That is the cool thing about Tom's. For every one pair of shoes you buy, their company donates a pair of shoes to a child in need in another country. As of last month, over 1 million shoes had been donated. Now I think that is pretty dang awesome!!! They have a great selection of them at JMR, Lolabella and Nordy's. So go snag some! You won't regret it!


and just because I couldn't leave well enough alone, I had to try on some boots which I then proceeded to buy. Seriously though, I am in LOVE.



Aren't the red ones cute too?? I really couldn't decide. I went with the brown though just because I would wear them about jillion times more I bet.

11 comments:

Jennie B. said...

In LOVE with the brown ones! Great buy! And I'm so glad you found out what you're headaches are from! Hope you get feeling a lot better....

Liv said...

I've always disliked a lot of the Tom's styles, even though I know the program is amazing (a free pair for kids? awesome!). I have to admit though, Tom's is stepping it up with style and I love those boots!

Ryan and Jannali said...

I Love Toms! I have 2 pairs so far and can't get enough of them. I have the red and silver glitter and always get compliments when working at the salon. I don't know how some of the girls can wear high heels all day long cutting hair...ugh!

denielleandshawn said...

oh my gosh, this is awful, bit I want the boots!! JMR is wher eyou got them you say? I am headed there right now! I have been looking for cute boots that are cute and comfortable!

J & J said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
J & J said...

I love your boots!!! :) I definitely want to try the gluten free lifestyle! if you have any resources i'd love to see! feel free to email me (julieoneal@gmail.com)!

The Thueson's said...

Denielle! I got the boots from Nordstroms! :) I LOVE them!! They are so dang comfy too. Not as comfy as the Tom's but who cares..

{Layla} said...

umm are those the gold toms? I have been wanting those for months!!! Good to hear they are still at nordy's because I have a gift card there--yippeee! =)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a great idea! I have honestly been dying for some comfy shoes to wear around Italy on the cobblestone streets - I'm going to have to see if they deliver online. Thanks for this post! It's EXACTLY what I need!

Christensen's said...

I LOVE the new burlap Tom's. I just saw them at the mall and am picking them up next time I go. Good purchase! And the boots are adorable!

Justina Selim said...

The shoes are way cute! I have been wanting to get a pair of Tom's. I saw that you are on a gluten free diet now. I found out my daughter is allergic to gluten about a year ago. We found lots of good places in Utah if you are interested I can send you an email or something. You probably have already been, but just in case there is a grocery store that is all gluten free called Against the Grain in Taylorsville. They have a local bakery deliver stuff that is pretty good. I also have a lady that I buy a gluten free flour blend from that our whole family will eat. It's pretty good. She's in Sandy and makes it herself. Email me if you want. :-> justinaselim@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...