Thursday, September 2, 2010

FHE!

Us Thueson's had our first official Family Home Evening with the 4 of us! Yeah, it's taken us awhile to get rolling with it (I know!) but we had such a good time. We started with a good old "Popcorn Poppin' on the Apricot Tree" a lesson on "Daniel and the Lions Den" and finished with a game of "Lion, Lion, Hyena" which was "Duck, Duck, Goose" where you had to pull out their lion tail before they sat down. The girls loved it!! Oh Braun and I so lucky to have these cute little girls in our family! Braun was in charge of dessert so we went to Red Mango! Yum. Here is some pictures!

















Happy Labor Day weekend!!!

1 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

How fun! I can't wait to have Family Home Evening with little ones. I bet that was the greatest!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...