Thursday, August 12, 2010

Long time, No see!

Hey there. It's been awhile and it's gonna be awhile (probably!! :)) We are about to head home from Milwaukee and I am in the midst of an apartment tornado! :) boxes are everywhere. Ick. On a happier note, today's my birthday! We celebrated on Sunday and saw Wicked and went to Flemings with the Jeppson's. FINALLY! I've wanted to see it since our anniversary 5 years ago!! :)

Anyway, just wanted to let you know we are alive. This picture was taken this morning when my girls came to give me a birthday snuggle!! Favorite part of my day. I sure love these kids!!

Oh I made the cutest things for all of the wives out here. I'm taking them all out to dinner today and can't wait to give them to them! I'll take pics so you guys can see too!

2 comments:

{Layla} said...

Hello birthday gal!!! Happy birthday to you!!! I just sent your gift--I think I am more excited about it than you!!! It will be at your house so you have something to look forward to after your LONG, long drive home! much love!!! xox

Kara Simmons. said...

So excited to see you guys! Drive safe!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...