Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I won a Bosch Mixer!!!

Are you kidding me?? I feel like I just won a lottery! So have you heard of www.beezid.com or buck to bid? Well I hadn't either. I have a friend who keeps winning $200 Lulu Lemon gift cards and thought.. "I want to win!" So earlier today I bought 24 bids for $24. I set the alarm on my phone to go off around the time the the auction was ending. I put my girls in the tub. Sat in the bathroom with my laptop and there was 9 minutes to go. It was at $.03 still. I was nervous. I have wanted a Bosch for a long time but I have a Kitchen Aid so I just figured I didn't need a Bosch too! Well bidding got until about 10 seconds and each time a person bids, it goes up another 10 seconds so it gives everyone a chance to be the last bidder. Well in the last seconds, I just kept bidding and bidding and sure enough..... I WON!!! The final bid was $0.18! It cost me 7 bids ($7.00) plus the $0.18 and $25.00 in shipping! So total money spent was $32.18 and I got a Bosch Mixer that normally would have cost me $399.99!!!!!!!!!!!! I am literally on cloud 9 tonight..... this could get VERY addicting. Uh ho!


4 comments:

THE BILLS FAMILY said...

I love beezid! It is seriously addicting but so fun. I love the thrill of the "game"!! That is super exciting you actually won!!

denielleandshawn said...

I've used Bidsause.com, and it works the same. It is very addicting!

LiveChat85 said...

Congratulations on your new bosch mixer!

Bosch Mixer

natdalton said...

Wow! I am so jealous, I have been wanting a Bosch Mixer for years, but never can quite seem to afford one. I have been experimenting with penny auctions and am happy to hear that you have had success with it! I just found an awesome website that I am going to try and they even allow you to purchase penny auction gift cards that I think I am going to get my friends and family. Maybe I will get them hooked too.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...