Sunday, August 29, 2010

Daddy Daughter Date

Well Braun is FINALLY back home! He stayed in Milwaukee another 2 weeks longer than we did. He wanted me to get everything unpacked and ready for him to come home! Lucky guy. Unpacking this year was the WORST! I packed WAY too much. I swear, all I need to
bring next year is a bunch of swimsuits, 7 outfits and my kitchen goods. No books, crafts (YEAH RIGHT!) or games, etc. Let's hope I can stick to that one! :) Well Friday Emery had school (that is still so weird to say!) and I had a few errands to run. Braun needed to get his four wheeler fixed and so he took Anisten with him to Spanish Fork. While at lunch with Emery, I got a few pictures from Braun.








Isn't she cute??? oh boy. We sure love this girl.

3 comments:

Caleb and Rachel said...

wow she has grown up so fast. When the hair starts comin' it totally changes their whole look. How nice to be home huh?

Kara Simmons. said...

Cute!

denielleandshawn said...

I love this girl!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...