Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scenes from Today.....










Does this outfit make me look like a 'mom?' I mean.. I know I AM a mom but ya know... I don't want to look all old and stuff. Look how cute the shirt is?? I am still debating whether to go back and buy it. Ooh and the pants are baggy and SUPER comfy. Loved them. Don't need them though.


I am seriously going to go
Through Panera Bread withdrawals after this summer. I LOVE this place. Will someone please open 14 of these in Utah?? I guess that's how many a person has to open if they want to bring it somewhere. Dang.


And now here I sit... At the midnight showing of Eclipse. Yes, I am a sneakity sneakerton. When we pulled up to the theater here in Brookfield, 2 lines started at the front of the theater and wrapped around the WHOLE thing. Like a theater the size of the District in South Jordan. There is no way in HECK I was waiting in that. I don't really know how to flirt with a 13 year old girl (which is what the majority of the line consisted of) so I went inside, chatted with the concierge and he let me in before anyone else! Yay! I am a happy camper considering people started lining up at 6:45 tonight!! Ha! So now I sit for another hour and a half until the movie starts. I'm just hoping I can make it through the previews this time. I don't do well with midnight showings!! :)


XOXO!!

6 comments:

{Layla} said...

Way to goooo!!! are you by yourself? I wanted to see Eclipse tonight SO bad. but these darn stones won't cooperate. Boo.

The Rindi's said...

Love the pics with Anisten!! She seriously just gets cuter!!! Love that shirt I can't really tell on the pants because I'm using my phone but I do love the shirt!! Way to go there is no way I would have waited in line like that either!! I would have been POed if I was in line though and you just walked in haha:) I hope it was good...actually I hope you actually saw it I remember you falling asleep haha!!

The Rindi's said...

Oh and I heard you would have to do 7 Paneras in UT but I could be wrong!!

jkzank said...

You little sneaker getting in by "chatting" aka cough *flirting* cough with the concierge! I hope it was good? I don't know why I haven't gone yet. p.s. love that shirt and the jeans and you just look like a hot mom!

Jennie B. said...

I just bought that shirt from Ann Taylor LOFT! You should get it! It's 40% off right now. I must be the mom cuz I actually bought it. It's so cute though!

Maria said...

It's so fun to hear you talk about Wisconsin since that is where my hubby was born and pretty much raised (Brookfield to be exact).

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...