Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Hair!!

I got back from the pool and saw this picture in my email...


I immediately went to my hair color and am attempting it. Oh boy--let's hope it turns out! Why oh why can't I just go to the salon in the summers? Oh yeah... It's because I am a single mom out here and have ZERO (literally) time to myself! :( I can't wait until I have a husband again. Well wish me luck!


ooh--we went to the pool for the first time today! I was in HEAVEN! Two little crazy kids at a pool sure brings a lot of stress to me though. What kind of floatie do you have a one year old wear? She hates the bulky life jacket but is too small for arm floaties. Any suggestions??

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

5 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Now you need to post the end results! I am jealous you went to the pool today. It is a little stormy here AGAIN today!

{Layla} said...

hello hot mama. youre lookin tan already---is it from your ONE time at the pool (if so no fair--are both you and braun half mexican?) or are you using that tanning bed your apt complex provides? Either way, i'm lovin your sunkissed skin!
Post pictures of your hair--i sure hope it looks like that first pic because that is fab-u-lous!

Laurel and Justin said...

Hey Tara, I am dreading the pool this year with three little ones. Last year I survived by putting them both in the swimming suits that have the life jacket type things inside of them. The boys thought they were cool because they looked like super heroes with huge muscles. I'm sure Anisten doesn't care about having big muscles, but it made me worry less about them for sure!

Brittany said...

sexy beach hair!! i want it too! and the body...

The McGraths said...

Speedo arm floaties are huge but they fit one year olds. They blow up all the way around the arm so it helps keep the chest up. I get them at target

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...