Friday, April 30, 2010

Our Day Today!

Our day has been fun today! I'm going to attempt this blogging from my iPhone thing again to see if it works well! We woke up early to go and buy a few iPhones for Brauns reps. Braun also realized that the 3G iPad had come out so he was all sorts of excited! We got there at 10AM only to realize that the iPad didn't come out until 5PM. Dangit! We came back, had lunch and sent Braun off for the day! It was SUPER nice weather today. 78'!!!!!! Oh baby--nicest weather we have had since we got here 2 weeks ago.


We spent the day at the park right outside our apartments. I layed out our family sized beach towel and watched my girls play with a few other wives in the office!



Emery picked me the prettiest bouquet of flowers....





Got blisters on her feet from
Playing so hard...


And anisten was just her goofy ole self!


Oh my!! I almost forgot...on the way to the park (about 20 feet from my apartment door) we saw THIS!! It's HUGE!


Aaahhhhh!!! Isn't that awful!? I
Can't even imagine all the nasty that's going on in there! Tomorrow I'm going outside and spraying spider killer alllll ovvveer that thing. NASTY!!

BTW--head over to Oh Sweet Sadie this weekend! Go to www.ohsweetsadie.com for the address! Pick up a Car Litterbag or 2 for the Mothers in your life! :)

Location:N 62nd St,Wauwatosa,United States

7 comments:

Julie said...

I know those look so nasty! But just so you know I'm pretty sure it's just a caterpillar that lives in there. It makes the web around leaves so it can eat them up!

Julie said...

Just looked it up. They are called tent caterpillars!

Kara Simmons. said...

I am so jealous of your warm day! I woke up to snow this morning. SNOW! But it is supposed to start warming up starting tomorrow, I think. Greg knew Braun was holding out for the ipad 3G.

The Baldwin's said...

so fun, glad you like your new "home" and Julie is right about the web...we have them all over here in Missouri and it's just silk from a caterpillar :) we thought for about a year that there were huge bird-eating spiders in there, but then our neighbor laughed at us and corrected us!!

denielleandshawn said...

so since braun is buying a couple of iphones, no big deal, could he pick one up and have it sent to shawn.. he's in Miami.. in case you were wondering. thanks your a doll!

melissa-brad said...

my word, that spider web looked like a cottoncandy stick!

and for about 3 seconds i have never wanted anything more in this life than to be one of braun's reps. an iphone? really?

The Parks Fam said...

I love that you just went and bought a bunch of iphones and and ipad like it ain't no thang! haha! I wish I was you Tara!

Love your blog by the way! I havent checked blogs in forever!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...