Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Little Girls Tunic....

It's times like these when I wish that instead of packing half my house to move away for the summer ... I would have packed ALL of my stuff. hah! I see sooo many things that I want to try and then I remember.."oh yeah, I didn't think I would want that out here." So I leave it back home. Well look how cute these little dresses are for girls. I have a bunch of tanks that would be so cute to use for this tutorial! :) Oh well.. maybe when I get home.



Tutorial is found HERE!

Guess what?? Remember the quilt that I started last summer? Oh. You don't? Well that is because it took me a year to finish. Well today ladies.. (and gents??) I finished it! That deserves a post of its own. (probably with a MILLION pictures because I am so proud of it.) Seriously though.. I don't think I have EVER been more proud of something in my whole life.

Oh and the app used in the post below is called Word Press. It is pretty sweet. :) It would be even sweeter if it were free.. I think it is maybe $2.99?

Guess what else?? I made 2 loaves of banana bread tonight that is making my house smell DIVINE. I can't wait to see the looks on my little girls faces tomorrow morning when they see it.
They LOVE BANANA BREAD.

2 comments:

Ani Schmidt said...

I love those shirts! It is my goal to someday have a space to do cute crafty things like all of the adorable items you have here on your blog!
Oooh! Banana bread sounds so good right now!

{Rollins Family} said...

um hello.. are you like the modern day Betty Crocker and Martha Stewart meshed into one...oh, YES, yes you are!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...