Thursday, April 15, 2010

Forgive me??

I have been busier than ever lately. Packing to move across the
country with kids is insane. I don't know how people function with a
lot of kids. It's hard enough keeping up with two! I swear..I would
pack something and within seconds either Anisten or Emery wouldve
snatched it away! :) I've been wanting to blog lately but haven't had
the time and seriously...I didn't even know where to start! :) We are
currently 90 minutes from our "summer home" and I couldn't be more
excited that this 24 hour drive is almost over. The kids have been
FABULOUS which has made it much more bearable! (My booty is still numb
as can be though) Hopefully I will back on my regular blogging
schedule shortly!

(this picture was taken somewhere in Nebraska. Most boring and STINKY
state in the USA--the cows or whatever stunk must be on a NASTY diet
lately)

1 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Diesel sat on Emery voluntarily?! Haha. Glad you guys made it there safely! Can't wait to see pictures of this years summer home.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...