Thursday, March 4, 2010

Tara and Didi's Techinicolor Dreamcoat!!

Anyone watch American Idol this year?? Well I was bored (I don't love this season.. I actually haven't watched a full episode yet!) and noticed DiDi and I have the same taste in clothes!! :) Either that or she shops at Fashion Q in Vegas.

Didi

Me in my fabulous Technicolor Dreamcoat. (No... I didn't buy it. I wanted to, but sure am glad that I didn't. It was my crafty side that wanted this thing!)

Check out this Crocheted Goodness...



Funny huh?? And again.. NO.. I didn't buy that. It was one of the hundred things I tried on that day. Do you ever go to Vegas?? If so, you MUST check out Fashion Q. Text me when you go.. I will get you the addresses to the best ones. Crazy Crazy cheap clothes. You will all love it.

One bad part about Fashion Q is that you are in a combined dressing room with a lot of ladies that don't care if you see their tata's. It is a little sketchy in there, but worth it. haha!


6 comments:

The Thatchers said...

BAHAHAHA!! I thought that thing was SOOO ugly on her!! Way cuter on you!! Your hair looks super cute in the post below!

Team Box! said...

Freak we should have talked about this today at lunch!!! I am going to vegas on the 15th...
You need to tell me where it is, how exciting!!

THE HILSABECKS said...

I'm with you Tara, I'm not loving this season... BORING! And about Fashion Q... I of coarse live in Vegas and it happens to be my FAVORITE store of all time!! But next time you are here you need to check out Rapsodielle, It's F.Q's sister store and they are not only bigger, but you don't have to bare all when trying things on:) There's one right by my house. Let me know next time your out and I'll give ya directions:)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Okay I'm going to Vegas next week, you have to get me the address! One thing I've been looking forward to is getting some shopping done but I don't know where to go in Vegas. This post came with PERFECT timing!

Nancy said...

Hey Tara I am going to Vegas tomorrow and would love that address and if your friend could give me the address to Rhaspodielle too. My phone number is 801-885-4535 just text me or reply to this comment. THANKS!!

denielleandshawn said...

why oh why didn't you buy the technicolor dream coat?? you COULD have been big time.. tsk tsk..

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...