Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Disneyland

Well our little family is driving home from a last-minute-super-
spontaneous trip to Disneyland. Yes, You read that right.. We
Drove. Maybe we are just prepping our girls for
The 18ish hour drive to Milwaukee in a few weeks. I don't know but I
am sure excited to get home. We all had a case of the colds this trip
and it is just hitting me. I've popped my ears at least a thousand
times on the drive home to try and clear some of the "my head is going
to explode" feeling going on in it! :(

Anyway..the girls had a blast! We were able to dine with the
princesses and emery squealed with excitement every 30 seconds it
seemed like! :)

We took so many fun pictures that I can't wait to show you! Hope
you've all had a fun week!

2 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

Vacations and colds do not mix! That really stinks you were all sick. Us Simmons have been battling colds too.
Can't wait to see more pictures! I bet the girls looked so cute while squeling with excitement.

{Layla} said...

Can't wait to hear all about it...I want Emery's version. I bet she loved it!!! I bet she'll want to dress up like a princess everyday now...ohh that happens everyday already huh?

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...