Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Crochet Project:

Emery lately has been obsessed with all things "baby" therefore she NEEDED tiny blankets for her babies. So the 11 hours to Disneyland and the 11 hours home, I crocheted the edges of little flannel baby blankets for her. She LOVES them and I love that she loves them! :) Well I just came across this "On the Edge... Pillowcase Crochet Along" that gives PERFECT (and funny!) instructions for edging. This would have come in very handy as I was attempting this my first time. Look how pretty it is :) I love me some scallops! and crocheted scallops?? I love it even more.


2 comments:

cat said...

Pretty:) , haha LOL at eme wanting all things babyish;) , she`s so cute!x

Jonathan and Kiri said...

What a sweet mom you are! Emery must love the things you do for her :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...