Sunday, February 21, 2010

I need one of these!!


Oh.My.Gosh. I need one of these bags. And if you are wondering.. yes, I am sure I could justify it. It isn't a 'purse' it is so much more. :) It is one of the cutest camera bags I have ever seen. Wait.. it IS by far the cutest camera bag I have ever seen. Pricey?? Yes. Worth it? You better believe it! haha! I hate carrying around my dSLR because of how ugly my bag is. (hence all of the iPhone pictures) Do I sound convincing yet?? I need to practice for when I ask Braun for it. haha! Anyway.. check out her cute bags and her blog here. And like she says here... START SAVING!! :)

And if you are spoiled and don't need to save up for it.. go buy one HERE!!!

(except she is currently sold out of them... dang)

Found via Gnome Sweet Gnome

7 comments:

Kara Simmons. said...

I came across these a couple of weeks ago and it hurt too much to look at them because I will never be able to get one, so I forced myself to stop looking! If you get one, let me come admire it please!

{Layla} said...

I need one too!!!
I hate carrying around my huge camera case!!!

{Layla} said...

how much are they? I didn't see a price since she is sold out...

{Rollins Family} said...

Tara, Tara, Tara!!
Don't you "know" me well enough NOT to show me anything else i "need" on etsy??! EEK!

I don't have a case for my camera either, its a GOOD thing she is sold out. :)

Maria said...

I want to know how much! These are stinkin' cute and I so want one for my dSLR now.

The Thueson's said...

They are $165.. she is posting more of them at the end of the week she said! Oh boy.. I want one so bad.

{Layla} said...

I need one to carry with me around the big NYC. I don't want to look like a total tourist all summer. (and I gotta be fashionable you know...) ha ha ha ha. I think I have $165 in pennies and dimes lying around my closet.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...