Friday, January 15, 2010

{DONATE to Haiti!!}

Well both kids are napping and so I am surfing the internet. I have been looking up what is going on in Haiti. I am shocked and saddened to see what the kind of situation they are in right now. It is just awful to see. I am also thinking how grateful I am for what I have and am just thinking of things that I could do to help.

I have decided to donate 100% of all sales from Bitsy Blossoms until January 22nd

(which is 7 days from today!)
to the people of Haiti. I will donate it to the American Red Cross (I have never done anything like this.. so if you know of a different or better one, let me know!) I know times are tough for a lot of people right now but I am sure the people in Haiti have it a lot worse. :( If you have been on the fence about purchasing a head wrap, now is a great time to do it!

Thank you and when the week is over, I will let everyone know how much was donated!! Please post this on your blogs or facebook so we can get the word out!!

Go to www.bitsyblossoms.com to make your purchase!



Also, if you are on AT&T, you can text "HAITI" to 90999 and it will donate $10 to Haiti and the charges will appear on your next months bill! :)
(I hear that works on Verizon too!)

9 comments:

Christiansen's said...

My husband served his mission to Haiti and knows so many people that died. He is planning on flying down there in the next month or so to go help and translate. That is SO thoughtful of you to do this. By the way, I meant to email you back about the font you asked me about with my Christmas card, It was a tag that was pre-made on stampin'up digital scrapbook program, so I don't know what the font was so sorry about that. Also I still want to buy a car liter bag so I will email you in the next little bit to find a time to come and buy one. Thanks Tara :)

Ryan and Jannali said...

Tara you are the bomb, I posted this on my blog to spread the word!

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

Awe Tara this is great!! You are awesome!! I will definitely spread the word!!

Kelley said...

Tara thats so awesome of you!!! As soon as I get a sec I will repost this on my blog...

Holly said...

Hi Tara!
I found your blog through Mahinas, I went to school w/ Braun. I haven't seen him in years and I'm so glad he found such a cute wife! You guys have the cutest little family ever!!! I tried to go to your website and order something for your good cause but I couldn't get on for some reason so I will try again tomorrow. I'm way excited because I went through and saw some super cute things that your girls wear and I just had boy/girl twins a month ago so I'm totally into shopping for them now. Anyways, rambling on, I'm going to add you to my blog so I can watch your cute family and I didn't want you to not know who I was!
Holly :)

Travis, Shantell, and Family said...

This is so awesome and I totally want to buy one but I want a black one, do you have any black? I couldn't tell if they were black or a navy!?!? I have wanted to buy one anyways so now my mind is totally made up and I am for sure going to buy one to try and help out the cause, please just let me know if you have black and if so how to know order it?!?!? If not please let me know and I will buy another color! Thanks

princess.shan2@yahoo.com

thehaagas said...

I want to buy one! Can I buy it when I come to your house on Friday? I will spread the word.

Bonnie and Clyde said...

Posted it on my blog, what a wonderful idea

The Thueson's said...

you freakn ROCK babe! Love you!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...