Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

Well my (point and shoot) camera is currently gonzo!! I have no idea where it is at. Dang. So no more procrastinating! I am posting Christmas! :) We had such a good, laid back day! It was awesome. The night before, we got together with my family at our house. We ate a yummy dinner and played games. (The pics of that are on my other camera.. awesome)

We went and sat on Santa's lap at my moms work Christmas Party a few weeks earlier.
Here is Emery telling the big man that she wants pink dollies for Christmas!
Emery, Anisten and their cousin Kendall! :)
Christmas Morning was not how I pictured it to be. I thought Emery would wake up early ready for presents but nope.. I had to wake EVERYONE up (including Braun) at 10AM!

All Anisten wanted to do was drink a bottle... she didn't want anything to do with presents for awhile!
As long as Emery had her "sippy warm chocolate milk" she was ready for anything!
Oh good.. Santa came. We had proof. He had eaten our treats, Rudolph took his carrots and he left a nice letter for the girls! :)

The kids + dad anxiously awaiting their Christmas surprises!
Anisten didn't open a single present. Hmmph, maybe next year.
Daddy got a princess snuggie!! Oh wait.. that was Emerys. She LOVED it!
Taking an apple break..
She looks sad in this picture, she wasn't. Wow, that girl opens presents quicker than anyone I know!

The many faces of Anisten!

Seriously, this little girl melts my heart. All Day. Every day.
Oooh! Braun was so excited to give Emery this. She got her very own "nipple bottle" (AKA Camel Bak) Braun gives these things out like candy. He LOVES them. Go to REI or Cabellas and get one. You will thank us for it! I guarantee you will drink more water if you buy it. Actually.. Camelbak guarantees it too! 24% more apparently!
Ooh.. what is back here?? **Notice the Super Mario Brothers game. BY FAR THE FUNNEST GAME EVER!!! We have already beat it. like 2 weeks ago. Oh and that trail mix?? Have you had "Monster Trail Mix" from Target? It is unreal. It was also gone in about 2 days. and we had 2 big tubs.

What did I get for Christmas you ask?? Well.. Braun suprised me with new shutters for our house!! Yay!! I had no idea I was getting them. I wanted them months ago and he said no, so I was sure excited!
Braun and I surprised each other with the same 2 gifts. Banana chairs. Seriously?? Who gets each other banana chairs anyway? and then to get them both for each other for the same holiday??? Sheesh.. we are so in tune with each other. It is a good thing we got 4 though because they are a HIT!!


I totally own Braun in Mario Brothers. Yeah right, I like to think that I do though!! :)

I hope you all had a Merry Christmas!!

7 comments:

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

Braun definitely started a great trend with the Camel Baks!! We got Brynlee one for Christmas too oh we got the Zanks their own too!! I'm pretty sure we have every color available at our house!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!! We need to play Super Mario Bros together. We got it too and we LOVE it!!

Kara Simmons. said...

You can thank me and my hungry pregnancy days for introducing you to that wonderful trail mix. I want some now.
And I love that you finally posted your Christmas. Keep a bloggin!

{Layla} said...

I love that "Santa" wrote the girls and told them he would only come back next year if they listened to their parents. ha ha ha. Christmas with kids looks like SO much more fun, how is that even possible?

Jonathan and Kiri said...

Cute Christmas pics! That's seriously so funny that you and Braun bought each other the exact same things! How does that even happen? Goodness. I'm going to have to try the Trail Mix. I'm always looking for a new snack to have around. Health me! haha

Hampers said...

Looks like fun! I love those jump around places! Wear them out for naptime.

Kara Simmons. said...

Yo yo! Here is the link to make a granny square:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11Wh7IOT9BI&feature=SeriesPlayList&p=E13D21C2E1F58CD7

Thanks for the fun lunch date sizzle!

The Thueson's said...

Christmas was awesome! And appearantly you didnt get enough of it cuz our christmas tree is still up downstairs! And you havent even asked me to take it down! haha

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...