Monday, February 15, 2010

{$1,426.33}

Well I am sorry for not doing this sooner. For some reason, everytime I would sit down to do it.. I would get a feeling like, "Tara.. you really need to research where you are going to donate the money." I know it isn't a ton of money, but I did want it to go somewhere that I knew would really help the children of Haiti. I have seen so many pictures of little babies and toddlers that have been hurt by this earthquake and really, I wanted to find like some orphanage to donate it to or something like that. Well, last night I was watching a show on Haiti and how much the Red Cross does with the money that gets donated. Neat Slideshow HERE! So I am back to where I started.. Should have just donated it there in the first place. My indecisiveness makes me crazy!!!! Anyway.. Just thought you would all like to know that during the week of January 15th-January 22nd we raised $1,426.33 over at www.bitsyblossoms.com Can I get a BOOYAAHHHH!??! hahah :)

Here is the screenshot of the donation!

GO US!!!

Thank you to whoever reposted this and to whoever bought headbands!

6 comments:

Jonathan and Kiri said...

It is so awesome that you did this! What a wonderful way to use your talents to help those in need. I am so impressed by this and by all who took part. This is what life's all about!

Kara Simmons. said...

Unbelievable Sizz! That's wonderful.

Team Box! said...

That's amazing! Awesome that you did this, and I was so glad to help! I will definetely be needing more, mmmm. some pink and cream maybe!

{Layla} said...

You are my hero.

Christensen's said...

That's awesome!!

Cherice said...

That's awesome girl. Way to go!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...