Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My favorite SCENTS!!

I just thought I would share some of my favorite smells right now. Mmmm! Soo.. whenever I smell something on someone that I love.. I HAVE to ask them what it is. More often than not, their answer is Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue! I have wanted this since the summertime and finally went and got it tonight. Come on, it came with a free beach towel. How could I resist?? Seriously though, you MUST go and smell it! It is delicious!




Okay so have any of you smelled the Twilight Woods scent from Bath and Body Works?? Oh.My.Gosh!!! I love it. I got a gift set the day after Thanksgiving with tons of yummy things in it and that was one of them! Oh goodness.. you must smell it too!



Honestly though, if I had to choose.. Dolce & Gabbana would win for sure. Fruity & Delicious and it lasts forever! Go check them out! :)

7 comments:

The Perkins Family said...

yum! yes! i got the twilight woods right when new moon came out! my cute grandma gave everyone gift bagggies with that lotion in it! smells sooooo good! i'll have to go and SNIFF the Dolce & Gabbana. Sounds awesome!

The Laybourne's said...

I love Light blue it's been a fav of mine for awhile now...so good!!!

ashlan said...

I love my D&G light blue worth every penny! I gave rachel 60 for 4 headbands let me know what more I owe you for tax. Thanks!

Brady & Ashley said...

I'm always on the search for a good perfume! In fact, I'm on it right now for Christmas! I'll have to go sniff the D&G! I'm excited! And I HEART Twilight Woods! I have the body spray! :)

Christensen's said...

That's so funny, I got Light Blue about 2 years ago and me and my Mom love it! And I just smelled the Twilight Woods yesterday and added it to my wants for Christmas!

Mel said...

I LOVE D&G!! I need to get some more actually. My bottle is almost gone. I'll have to go check out the free beach towel extravaganza!! ;) Another REALLY good one is FCUK's unisex perfume! Those 2 are some of my FAVORITES EVER!!

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

I haven't smelled the D and G but I'm sure it's good!! And I am with Mel FCUKs unisex one is my FAVORITE too!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...