Friday, December 4, 2009

Mindy Mae's Market!!

So do you any of you live up North??? Well come check out Mindy Mae's Market today!

Today its from 10-6 PM!! Click on the link above and it will take you to their website where you can find important details (ya know... like their address, etc!) I will be selling my Car Litter Bags, some Posies and drum roll please.....THE KNIT HEAD WRAPS ARE BACK!!!!! I was seriously BLOWN away by them at Oh Sweet Sadie. So if you have been looking to get one, head on over there. If you don't want to make the drive... click on over to HERE and you can order one (or two.. or three!) Oh and by the way.. be sure to mention that you saw it on my blog and you get $1 shipping! (I will refund it to you via Paypal within 24 hours--as well as if you order multiples, the discount from that too!) I have some awesome new colors and here they are!

Sheesh.. Techincal Difficulties. I will post the other colors later! But for now, enjoy that lovely Sea Green color above! :)

4 comments:

Tricia L said...

Last night I saw a girl at the Festival of Trees wearing your yellow/gold head wrap. It looked super cute!

Tara said...

How funny! I was at the Festival of Trees wearing that! Was it me?? :)

Stephanie said...

hey...you still up to making me a beanie like this?? :)

Stephanie said...

ps, i just read your above comment...i was there too, WEARING my yellow one, i wonder if it was me?!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...