Sunday, November 1, 2009

You've had a BIRTHDAY shout HURRAY!! :)

Guess who turned 3?? Well my sweet little Emery did! We celebrated for a whole week long. Lucky little girl! We went up to Idaho for the weekend to Braun's grandparents. It was so fun! They live in a little town called St. Anthony and they have one heck of a house! His grandpa used to build houses and I swear.. they thought of EVERYTHING when they built their house. Toilet Paper Shoots, Laundry Shoots, built in couches, tables, you name it.. its got it!


Don't you remember how licking the spoon after making a cake was like the BEST THING IN THE WORLD???

Some 1 on 1 time with gramma!


The whole Hathaway/Thueson gang!

Her gramma made her this special Barbie cake just for her. I am pretty sure Emery about died and went to heaven when she saw this! All summer in Minnesota when we went grocery shopping at Target, Emery would see this Barbie cake and BEG for it. (I am not going to lie, it got a TAD annoying!) But her dreams finally came true! Thanks grandma Marlynae !

Some of Emery's presents included a helmet and knee pads for when she rides her new princess scooter, some cute clothes, a new fuzzy backpack that her grandparents brought back from New Zealand, the Snow White movie, and some cute shoes!

We were also celebrating her auntie Breann's and grandpa Thueson's birthdays while we were there too!

Emery sure loves her grandpa! Here they are being silly together as usual!

Side note: Check out their AWESOME Laundry room floor. I want that SOOOO bad. I loved it!

Ooh double side note: I would also like their velvet damask wallpaper. I couldn't walk by without giving it a little rub! :)

Sunday naps on the built in couch! :)

Thank you grandma and grandpa Hathaway for being wonderful hosts! We can't wait to come and visit again!
The celebrating doesn't stop there either! We came back and celebrated with my family on Monday. We had some delicious Hawaiian Haystacks.





This girl has been in a princess dress for a good week.
Meet my newest nephew Kingston.. isn't he adorable??!

And now a little letter to the cutest 3 year old around...


My Dearest Emery,

You are such a doll! Sometimes (well most of the day) I just sit back and watch all of the funny things you say and do. You are HILARIOUS! You have such an imagination. Everywhere you go, you sing at the top of your lungs. You NEVER EVER EVER stop talking. (I guess that just comes with being a 3 year old!) You have the curliest hair I've ever seen... It gets "fro-ier" by the minute. Everyone knows you as being the sassiest little girl there is. Ever since you were little you could tell a story with your facial expressions. You are your daddys twin and everyone is always telling me that! Our family wouldn't be the same without you. Your little sister Anisten loves you more than anything. Whenever you come around.. she gets the biggest grin on her face and crawls right to you! You are a beautiful little dancer. Thursdays at 6:30 is your favorite time of the week! Mommy and Daddy love watching you get all gussied up and dance your little heart out. You HATE going to bed at night. (Mommy is hoping that changes ASAP!) You are always calling me names like "sweetie or honey" and I think it's the funniest thing ever.

We love having you in our family Emery.. I can't believe how fast these last 3 years have gone.

5 comments:

Court and Jenn said...

Happy Birthday Emery.

The Baldwin's said...

happy birthday emery! what a fab birthday party, i especially love the barbie cake, that rocks!

Maria said...

Awwww so sweet! Happy Birthday Emery!!

Hayley Neil said...

What a little sweetheart! Her hair is amazing. Of course she is hilarious and fun, she is YOUR daughter!!! Happy birthday Emery!

Kels said...

I'm pretty sure we celebrated my birthday too!! I see how it is...RUDE!!!!! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...