Thursday, November 19, 2009

Update on Headbands!

So I have had a few people ask me if I will hold them or ship them because they can't get to Oh Sweet Sadie tomorrow. I will gladly do that! :) So if you have paypal.. you can paypal your payment to bitsyblossoms@gmail.com or just click the linkys!

Prices and Colors are as follows:

$15 or 2 for $28- Thin Head wrap Colors Available are:
(check tomorrow for pictures!)
Black
White
Cream
Hot Pink






Thin Headwrap







$17 or 2 for $30-Thick Headband/Neck Warmer Colors Available are:
(again.. check tomorrow for pictures!)


Light Brown
Purple
Black
White
Grey
Red
Light Pink
Mustard
Brown
Teal
Hot Pink
Rust
Burgundy







Thick Headband/Neck Warmer
Which Color?









If you would like your item shipped, please add $1.00 to your order. Yes, I am probably going in the hole on shipping but thats okay! :)

I will need to get payments for them before 9:30AM to be able to hold them before the show! I know this is way last minute but I wanted to give all of you bloggers a chance at them before they are gone at the show!

AND to sweeten the deal......... If you post about this on your blog.. I will give you $2 off your order!! (just be sure to mention it on your invoice!) and I will refund charges!

4 comments:

jennifer arthur said...

ooh I love these...have any left?

seriously.

{Rollins Family} said...

ok, so i obviously don't check your blog often enough because i had no idea you were selling stuff at oh sweet sadie, i LOVE the sweet sadie show!!!!
When i was there tonight I bought 2 of these lovely headbands (i could have bought EVERY single color) when i checkout out i was looking at my recipt at all the different names and saw your name...RANDOM!
Were you there or did you just have a booth?? i would have LOVED to say hello :(
Anyway, thanks for these DARLING new headband i'll be wearing lots and lots. :)

Do yu make them?!?! If you do...i'm just going to come out and say it Tara, you are A-MAZE-ING! With kids, i'm not sure how you do it.

Ashleigh said...

Darn! I didn't see these when I went on Wednesday night. Do you have any left?
belleigh11@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Christiansen's said...

Hey Tara, I was wanting to order one of you car liter bags, but I can't find your link to the site anymore. Do you still have them available to purchase? Also do you charge shipping per item or is it a flat rate? Thanks :) Rebecca

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...