Monday, November 9, 2009

Family Pictures!

Well we got our pictures done by my friend Amy Clark a few weeks ago. She did ours last year too if any of you remember! Anyway.. I just thought I would share a few! We took them at the cutest orchard up in Provo. Emery was GREAT for the first little while and then started to be such a stinker and only making goofy faces. Silly girl! Anisten was an ANGEL the whole time. Such a happy little girl! And Braun stepped in deer poop half way through which was pretty funny too! Oh and the best part about it is none of us died from all the falling apples! :)

Now onto the pictures..Here you go! And if you would like Amy to do some pictures for you.. here is her blog! The Clarkys!

Oh dangit.. I just realized I uploaded all of the Low Res files. That is why they are a bit blurry. I'll upload some of the larger ones later! :)

















10 comments:

Lignell Family said...

SOO Cute. Love the one of Em holding Anisten on the chair!!

Hayley Neil said...

Great pictures! You look gorgeous!

THE BILLS FAMILY said...

They turned out so great! What a good looking family you have!! :)

Matt and Carly Van Dyke said...

Cute pictures Tara!! I love your little one Anisten's smiles!!

denielleandshawn said...

I LOVE your Pics! You have such a beautiful family!! Can't wait to see you guys again!

{Rollins Family} said...

i love the brightness, the pictures turned out so GREAT!
Your girls are simply adorbale. you and the hubs have a GOOD baby recipe goin' on i tell ya! :)

The Robisons said...

Cute! Why Braun didn't wear purple? :)

The Robisons said...

I meant to say... Why didn't Braun wear purple? It's no secret I've lost my mind.

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

You Thueson's sure look good!!! I love your pics!!

the murdocks said...

These turned out beautiful. I especially like the first one of you and Braun.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...