Wednesday, November 25, 2009

{Count your Many Blessings}

Well for Thanksgiving this year we are headed to Idaho to visit Braun's grandparents. As much as I am excited to visit them, I am also so excited that I get to spend a whole weekend+a few more days with my husband! I feel like I have been so busy lately with boutiques, kids, cleaning, errands & whateverelseisinvolvedinlife! Needless to say I am CRAVING a nice break from my house and all other duties.

This Thanksgiving I am so incredibly grateful for my husband and kids. I seriously am the luckiest girl. I sometimes sit back and look at my life and wonder what I did to deserve it. I have the greatest husband ever...


..the best family a girl could ask for...


and the most darling little girls!


I hope you all have a fantastic Thanksgiving! See you next week! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...