Friday, October 23, 2009

Sweet Little Anisten!!

I was out to dinner with some friends the other day when one of them
mentioned that I haven't been very good at updating my blog!!
(weird... I know!) I thought I'd start with my little Anisten. Boy oh
boy. Has she been a treat!! Everyone is constantly commenting on her
happy sweet personality! She is ALWAYS so happy. Quite a change from 3
months ago. For the first 7 months of this little girls life she had
acid reflux really bad. She would cry constantly. It didn't matter if
you were holding her or not. The poor girl was always sad. I can
honestly say those were the hardest and most draining 7 months of MY
LIFE!! Once she started sitting up and crawling around she turned
(overnight!) into the happiest little thing! ;) We took her to her 9
month check up last week and here are her stats.

Weight: 14.9 Lbs.
Length: 21 inches

Her first two bottom teeth pooped up last week and she was such a gem
through it all. I didn't even know they were coming through. She has
mastered crawling and pulling herself up on things and has now moved
onto standing up on her own. She always wants to be walked around
while holding onto our fingers and seems so proud when she does it.

Oh we just love this little girl to pieces!!

7 comments:

{Layla} said...

I just love this little babe too!!! She seriously couldn't get any cuter.

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

Oh I love her too!! She is way too cute!! I was so excited for you when she had her turn around!! Now she really is the happiest little girl!! I can't wait to see Em's update haha she has enough attitude for the 2 of them maybe that's why Anisten is so sweet Em took it all!! Haha you know I love Em and her attitude!!

Christensen's said...

Aww she is adorable!! Avery had acid reflux too, and it was horrible! Not only did it make her really fussy... she's choke on her spit up and turn blue. It was the scariest 6 months of my life!! Anyways, glad she's over that! It's the worst.

The Robisons said...

Klorissa better read and comment on this blog! After all, she's the one that was so upset with everyone's poor blogging. (Love you Klorissa!) Anisten is adorable. It's fun to see new pictures.

denielleandshawn said...

oh Tara! Please Please Please will you make McKenzie a cute headband like the one Aniston is wearing? You made it right? If not, where'd you get it! We'll come down and visit soon, and see how you guys are doing! Aniston is such a doll! I remember she's such a good cuddler! I wish McKenzie gave as good of hugs!

Team Box! said...

Hey is your gridwall still for sale?? It comes with the hooks right...and how many?
Let me know!
Anisten is such a doll btw, she's a little one!!

The Perkins Family said...

WELL? You were gonna hop on the bandwagon and get blogging again... your little anisten is a cutie pie. Seriously...(but you already knew that) BUT what about everything else? Keep blogging! (Its true...everyone is NOT blogging lately..what is up with that?)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...