Thursday, October 29, 2009

Check out {his} GRILL!

Oh boy.. I think I have a new favorite Christmas decoration!! I just was at my all time favorite store (Joann's) picking up some fabric. Well this little dude caught my eye. I am loving all things glitter lately! :)
Check out his hair! :) (and his blingin' staff!..is that how you spell it? I almost spelled it STAPH but isn't that some nasty kind of infection??)
... and his GRILL!
Oh my sweet little Emery who refuses to wear anything but these silly princess dresses lately.

Wanna hear the best part of this blingin' dude?? Well 2 parts.. he was only $12!! AND... Emery is walking around the house going "Daddy.. he is going to crack your nuts!!" HAHAHAHAHA!! Where she got that from?? I have no idea!

6 comments:

{Layla} said...

First of all, you are a big NERD. A sparkly nut cracker? Oh dear. And second, I bet Emery learned about the nut cracking part from YOU! We all know about your dirty mind Tara. HA HA HA. JK You know I love you to pieces. And I am excited to see this sparkly dude in person tomorrow! ;)

Jason & Casey Coutts said...

Oh I am laughing so hard at the Nuts part!!! Love it:)

Court and Jenn said...

Hilarious!!! You so taught her that didnt you?

Kara Denise. said...

Love it. Em's hair is getting so long!

Ashley said...

Eliza ONLY wears princess dresses. Everyday, every single day. Well, maybe a leotard once in awhile. I have to bribe her to change so we can go out in public. I would like to say this is something she will soon grow out of, who knows!? For now, I am graced with the presence of a real live princess!!

The Perkins Family said...

i want one! they have some cute finds at good ole Joannes at times huh? love the bling! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...