Thursday, September 10, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Well sorry, this was supposed to be announced yesterday at noon.. but that just didn't happen! Sooo... without further ADOOOO the winner of the Car Litter Bag is....
#6 is The Robisons said...

this is me doubling my chance of winning!

Wahoo Amester... YOU WON! And because I am sewing my little heart out and feeling generous.. I am giving a 2nd one away too to Amber Perkins because she wrote me a stinkin' POEM! Seriously Amber.. you ROCK. Here was the poem! LOVE IT! (If you ever want to butter me up, Chocolate Chip cookies work and apparently poems do too.. ;)

The Perkins Family said...

OH Tara.... You should MOST DEFINATLEY pick ME!!! AMBER PERKINS. AMBER PERKINS. AMBER PERKINS. And HEY, I'll even write a little poem for ya to CoNviNCe you that you should pick ME!....(keep in mind I am writing this as I go...so bare with me) hmmm...here it goes...

Tara Tara...YOUR PHENOMENAL you know?
You craft like a wild woman-and sew like a PRO!

I will be totally honest and tell you its TRUE..
Your AMAZING knack for those "do-it-yourself" projects MAKE ME JEALOUS OF YOU! :-)

Its astonishing, astounding, remarkable, SUPERB!
TARA...I'm not fibbing-- I MEAN EVERY WORD!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to stalk your gritty blog,
But HECK so does EVERYONE ELSE...ITS LIKE A dAnG MOB!

No WONDER I say...I not surprised at ALL...
Your artistic, imaginative, clever, and cool, deviceful, formitive, gifted, and HIP, original, productive, inspiring too, inventive, visionary AND...um...OKAy, I give up, the LIST COULD BE TEN FEET TALL!

So keep on craften' girl...we like what you do..
Every time I see a new post, I scream YIPEE, YEEHA, and WHOOO HOOOOOO!

So PICK ME- PICK ME- PICK ME...Hear me NAG,
I really really really need and WANT a WONDEROUS CAR LITTER BAG!

BY: AMBER PERKINS
FOR: Tara Thueson

Ps: Just don't ask...Its late, and I'm weird.

Email me at bitsyblossoms{at}gmail{dot}com to claim your winnings! :)

4 comments:

The Robisons said...

Thanks Tara! I don't know whether to believe you or not. Are you playing a joke on me? This will come in handy since Jace and I just cleaned our cars for the first time in like a year. Don't tell Braun. :) Thanks again!

The Perkins Family said...

HAHA...I'm glad you liked the poem! Your so sweet Tara...thanks for being so generous! You dont know how excited I am! :-) I will email you and claim the prize! Thanks again!!

jkzank said...

That poem was saweeet!!

denielleandshawn said...

Can I have my litter bag? My car told me today it feels ugly unless it has it's cute litter bag made from the COOLEST person in town.. I told it I would talk to you.. It also told me to tell you it loves you.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...