Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Randoms...

Ya know how every now and then I will do a random post that is about a whole lot of nothing?? Well this is about to be one of those. I just watched "High Crime" and now I can't sleep. I hear a creak in my house and it gives me the heebie jeebies. So this is whats on my mind...

I signed up for a knitting class today at Dear Lizzie. I don't know what I am more excited about.. knitting or eating cupcakes WHILE knitting?? both.

I read the cutest little story about old folks love today.. it almost made me tear up. I do agree.. we all need a little more old folks love. :) Read it HERE.

I went camping this past weekend. Had a blast. Well, almost a blast. Emery and Anisten both have colds which SUCKED. Anisten was an angel.. but Emery made up for the both of them. Can you believe this was the ONLY picture that I took the whole weekend? Lame Tara Lame. Oh can you also believe I forgot mine and the girls coats? It was in the low 30's.. again Tara.. Lame.

I took this picture to show you all what I wore into a grocery store. Eeew. I looked horrible.

So I have a folder on my de
sktop titled "Things I want to Make" whenever I find something online that looks like my style, I cut and copy and throw it in that folder. I wish I knew where I got these next 2 pictures from. I have questions for her. But anyway... Isn't that blanket ADORABLE???! I love the hand quilting.




I went to Hobby Lobby today.. oh and Costco too. BOTH of them already had Christmas decorations up! Crazy...

Have all of you tried the Pumpkin Strudel muffins from Costco? Make a special trip just to get them. You will thank me.. I promise.

Does it bug anyone else when people nowadays do giveaways on their blog and say.. well if you follow me here, here and here.. enter 4 times and then repost on your own blog and comment here and that will give you 10 more entries, blah blah blah.... eeek! Whenever I see that.. I get so annoyed. It's like they think I have all day long to enter their dang giveaway? Sheesh! Sorry if any of you have done this.. I am sure some people like it.. Maybe that is just me being dumb. I dunno.


Oh isn't she adorable. No, that isn't my stroller. Yes, I do want it though.

I got Anisten dressed today and pulled out a 0-3 month onesie. I thought to myself.. I wonder if this would still fit her?? (She is 9 months) I tried it on and sure enough.. it fits her with room to spare! I am starting to wonder if I birthed a dwarf??

I haven't checked anyones blogs in weeks. I actually have over +1000 unread blogs on my Google Reader. I need to get that under control soon! I miss reading all of your blogs! If you haven't been able to tell though.. I haven't been by the computer much. It's actually felt nice. :) I am still always on Facebook though. Dang iPhone makes it so easy! That has really replaced blogging lately. Again.. my apologies.


Want to be my friend?? Click HERE.


Confessions of a SAHD.. seriously.. you GOTTA read this post. You will die laughing!

Last Sunday our dear friends the Simmons blessed their baby girl... I stole some of their pictures off their blog..


Oh sheesh.. this random blog post must come to an end. My little Emery just came into my room half asleep and its 1AM. She sure is struggling with sleeping lately. Well, sorry if this post is weird. I just have so many posts backed up I don't know where to start!

8 comments:

Kara Denise... said...

I am so glad you finally blogged sizz. I think everyone misses your posts! Keep it up so I can have early morning entertainment when checking my reader while feeding Lydia. I'm a multi tasker!

Mike, Felisha, and Brynlee said...

Yes I LOVE the pumpkin strudel muffins I'm pretty sure I am addicted!! I also LOVE Hobby Lobby that is probably my favorite store!!! I hope your girls are feeling better so we can go to Lake Powell because I freaking love that place and the boys are going to start working again (dang it).

P.S. I look like a midget in that picture from Lydia's baby shower!!

melissa-brad said...

gosh tara,it made my day that you liked that story and posted it! they were by far the cutest couple i have ever come across-loved them!

p.s. your hair is beautiful!!

Audrey said...

I totally hate the 10 entry giveaway thing too! It makes me laugh that Aniston is still in 0-3 Month clothing... so is Darbi. LOL And D is 9 months on the 1st.

Ashley said...

Seth's mom Gaylene is a very talented quilter!! I know you don't make it to Parma very often but you need to see her work next time you go. I'll have to send you pics of the quilts she did for the girls beds. So cute!! And no you probably didn't birth a dwarf, Emma is five and a half and only weighs 31 lbs.!! Eliza is three and a half and barely hits the 25 pound mark!! They are both wearing 24 month shorts as we speak. Just think how long that $50 baby Gap sweater can last!! Oh and sorry for the novel!!

Michelle said...

Oh my goodness! I know you have no idea who I am, but I saw your blog from my sister-in-laws blog. Anyway, as I was reading, I saw your little one's name is Emery, and my daughter's name is Emmory! How random. Sorry if that creeps you out just a little, but you just don't hear that name. I love your crafts, by the way!!!

Joe and Rindi said...

Don't worry Tara, I have worn worse to the grocery store. Yikes. . . I'm pretty sure Beckam tries to pretend he's not with me if we're out in the mornings.

grant + brittany said...

it was nice to meet you last week or whenever, oh sweet sadie was fun. i'm glad you said hi. your hair is beautiful and you make me want to sew. i have a sewing machine and haven't used it yet.... i have a goal to use it this week so we shall see. i need to try to find BEGINNER tutorials around. anyway your little girls are adorable. this comment was so random.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...