Monday, August 17, 2009

My favorite...

Bare Minerals Faux Tan AKA "Tan in a Jar"

This stuff is AWESOME!!! I don't even know how to describe it but I will try. Ya know how with bronzers, it makes your skin shiney and orange? This stuff is very subtle and is brown. You wear it on top of your regular foundation (I also use Bare Minerals powder) and then use your blush or whatever you normally do. Nordstroms sells it for $18 (a little goes a LONG way) or if you have a Bare Escentuals store near you, go there. Actually go this Thursday night.. everything is 20% off. You'll thank me.

7 comments:

The Robisons said...

I've been using this stuff since 11 grade. You think I'm white now, just imagine how white I look in the morning without this stuff on. LOVE IT! Oh, and QVC always has great prices for it. That's where my mom got hooked on the whole line. Best thing that ever happened to the Goffins. :)

Lignell Family said...

I LOVE the Warmth from Bare Escentuals and the best part is it lasts forever I have had mine for over a year, I use it everyday, and I still have a TON left!!

Nate and Jamie said...

I agree this stuff is awesome! Anything from Bare Escentuals is worth every penny you spend!

Jennie B. said...

K. I have this stuff and I don't like it! What am I doing wrong?

Olivia Carter said...

Ooooo! I've heard of this stuff. I hear is great but tanner stuff doesn't always work with my peaches n' cream face.

Maybe I'll try someone elses first?

Anonymous said...

Why is everything 20% off on Thursday??

The Thueson's said...

For some reason last Thursday they had a big sale on everything. I got an email about it. And Jennie-- I dunno why you don't like it! I just dump a teeny tiny bit into the lid of my jar and take a Kubuki brush and swirl it in the lid and apply lightly! :)

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...