Thursday, July 30, 2009

You've had a BIRTHDAY shout HURRAY!!

Well the hubster turned 27 years old yesterday!! Wow.. he is getting up there. Haha :) We celebrated with some "almost" breakfast in bed by yours truly. (I say ALMOST because I slept in a little bit and he woke up first!) We had some yummy crepes with strawberries, bananas, HOMEMADE whipping cream (easiest thing ever to make but I never have, so I was proud of myself!) and cinnamon and sugar. Emery and I sang to him at least 20 times before he left for work. :( Poor guy. Who wants to work a 12 hour day on your birthday?? Later that night, we had a bunch of friends over for some Hawaiian Haystacks and cake&ice cream!






Making a wish!

Emery spitting--I mean BLOWING out the candles!



I hope you had a fantastic birthday Braun!! We sure do love ya!

3 comments:

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

A very happy birthday to you Braun!!!! Remember we share the same b-day!! Lucky us! I am glad your wife Tara (who is really reading this) made you REAL whip cream...she is such a nice little wife!

Caitlin Davidson said...

Hi, I'm Breann's friend Caitlin :]
She tells me all about you guys!
Breann came to visit me in Texas this past week.
You can look at my blog to see our time together:
http://findaperfectworld.blogspot.com/

Darin, Kali, Kylie, and Buddy said...

That's right! I forgot me and him have our bdays close together. Hope you had a good one Braun.

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...