Monday, July 27, 2009

Padding...

So last week I was giving Braun some krap for not lining the toilet
seats when he goes to the bathroom at church. (More for Emerys sake
when and if he takes her potty!) He says he covers it everywhere else
but not at church because "church toilet seats don't get dirty cause
they're at church!" I say bologna to that! Anyway, I got a pic message
from him one day that says.."Hows this??" and a text that said "It
provided great padding as well!" I laughed so hard.

Silly Braun!

1 comments:

The Robisons said...

I was once asked by a friend when I came out of a public bathroom if I hover or build a nest. I had never heard it put that way. Looks like you guys build nests. That is too funny!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...