Saturday, July 25, 2009

Happy Pioneer Day, Utah!

I sure miss getting to celebrate Pioneer day with the rest of Utah during the summer while we are (usually) out of state! So this summer... the girls and I had our own celebration. (Most of us) got in our Red, Whites and Blues and all gathered by the river for a picnic! Here are some pictures to prove it.





Kels made a delicious fruit pizza!! :) Mmm.. fruit pizzas are YUMMY! If ya need a great recipe, this one is fantastic!
Me and Kelsie..
Kara, Denielle and McKenzie!! :) Kara is looking fabulous at 39.9999 weeks pregnant!!
Me and my girlies.
Impossible to get a good shot of all 3 of us...
Look at Anisten's cute little grin! :)
After we left, I tried to get a good shot of the 2 of them in their Red, Whites and Blues.. but that didn't happen.. Dang. Maybe next year!!

Emery just LOVES giving Anisten hugs and kisses.. don't mind her little pony undies!

Well, I sure hope you all had a great 24th! We sure did. Now I've just got to get through today and I get to see Braun all day tomorrow! :) WAHOOOOO!

4 comments:

Mike and Felisha said...

Dang it too bad I was sick yesterday I would have loved to come!

Kara Denise... said...

It was a good pioneer day indeed! It would have been better if I went into labor though... Anywho, I love the picture of the girls hugging!

Kels said...

my hand looks all messed up!! sick!! this was fun though!! i'm glad we decided on red, white, and blue clothes rather than pioneer outfits! they looked much better!!

Ashley said...

Cute babies you have!! Oh, and Eliza has those same undies!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...