Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Another reason I want to go to Europe:

Have you guys heard about the Velib‘??

All over Paris (and a lot of other European cities!) you can rent bikes belonging to the city. You ride it to your next destination and put it in another stall.. rent another one and take it to another drop off point.. get it?? You pay a yearly fee of $25 Euros. Is that a lot? I don't have a clue. Wouldn't that be so fun though?! What a good way to help get rid of a few french fries stuck to your butt! :)

While I was back in Utah, I went and rode around Daybreak with Braun's family! It was INCREDIBLE up there to say the least!



It made me want a bike...AND a bike trailor. The girls LOVED riding around in it. I just gave Em some cheese and crackers and Anisten some of her little chewy toys and they had a blast! It was quite the workout pulling that thing too! Hmm... maybe Braun and I will invest in something like that when we get back! Any opinions on a good trailor? Ooh and bikes.. I don't have any idea about those either. I used to have the best "Huffy" on the block back in the day! :) :)

5 comments:

martinfamily2007 said...

We bought the one at Costco after looking at several bike stores. It was alot less and the setup was easier. I can also use it for running whick alot of the 2 in 1's don't work to well but I have been happy, and Hey its Costco buy it and if you don't like it take it back..

Christensen's said...

Brian has been wanting to get one all summer, I think we're going to get one this week and try it out! I'll let you know how I like the one we get!

The Thueson's said...

yes please do!! And was the one at Costco around $175 or was it the one online for $300ish?

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Um hello miss tara, we could totally ride those bikes on our europe trip! Another reason to come with US! =)

Tara said...

The Costco one is the Kidarooz brand. It is $224 this year and is made by the Croozer/Chariot brand - the ones that cost up to $900. It is really great. If you can't find them at Costco (because they sell out super fast) you can also try KSL. You can't find Kidarooz online anywhere - trust me, I've looked!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...