Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Anisten's cute little toy!

I made this cute little flower toy for Anisten the other day..I saw it on an Austrailian Childrens Magazine website.(How I got there, I don't really know!) It was super easy and Anisten LOVES it! It has the same idea as one of those taggie blankets that kids love cause there are so many different things to hold onto and suck on. I recommend you all make one!

(And no.. it isn't supposed to have a face on both sides. That was definetely a screw up on my part. A cute screw up though right??!)


Here is Em modeling with the finished project.. Anisten was napping :(
My favorite part of it was that it help me to use up a bunch of random scrap fabric I've been wondering what to do with! I think it is about 12x12 in size, so perfect for their little arms to hold :)

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Oh my gosh Tara...I was at the quilt shop the other day with my mom and they had a pattern for a "yo-yo puppy" made out of scrap fabric. I thought of you right when I saw it because it looked like something that you would make. It is the cutest thing and I want one for my next baby...it was the cutest thing I had ever seen. The flower is to die for....so cute.

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

Tara, you rock. Will you just make all this cute stuff for my babies?? Heaven knows I can't do it. ;)

Kara Denise... said...

Love it! Looks so cute!

{Rollins Bunch} said...

DARLING!!
I think my little girl needs one JUST like it ;)

Audrey said...

That is so cute! I gotta get busy learning how to sew. You have too many cute ideas and it kills me that I can't do any of them!!

Laurel and Justin said...

Hey Tara that is so cute. I can't wait to have a little girl to make things for. Is there a tutorial for it?

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

oh I love that tara! that would be a great present too!!! I love all the pic's in the other post to. ...oh and i am sorry i am a bad friend and never text you back...but really does that surprise you??!!!

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...