Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sorry about this...

Okay so I am terribly sorry for taking so long with this. Can you believe I forgot to post the winner of the "Tell me a random fact about yourself while I drive across country" contest!!! Okay.. so I couldn't pick just one.

So Melissa.. you TOTALLY win with pooping your pants on the 2nd day of high school! I think I need more information on this one though.. like how in the heck that happened?? Thats AWFUL! haha!

And 2nd place is Andria with the moth flying INSIDE of her ear. Thats absolutely disgusting. EEEW! I would be terrified of moths as well! Eeek!

I will suprise you with what I send but for now, send your info to the email on the top right.

Want to see what I just made? Oh I LOVE them. I can't wait to make more! :)



I have made 2 so far and tomorrow I hope to make a bunch more! :)

P.S. I have gotten bad at replying to peoples questions in my comments since I haven't blogged or looked at peoples blogs for a little while. SOOO... I am going to start answering them in my comment section after you leave your question.. make sense? Surely hope so!

9 comments:

Jason, Mindi, Porter, and Ellery said...

Alright how much, I NEED one or ten of those headbands!!!!! I am serious. I would love to purchase one if you are willing!

Gentri said...

So cute, do you have a tutorial for those headbands or maybe you could just explain how on your blog?!? Yep I like to copy all that you do :)

The Thatchers said...

Of course, Tara comes up with yet another something that is incredibly darling!! Congrats Tara!!

Arah said...

oh my gosh, that is the most adorable headband. LOVE IT!

*LAYLA and AUSTIN* said...

I wanted to buy one of those headbands now I can get one from you! YAY! They are dang cute. Also email me your address there in mini! We need to chat--I miss your Taraisms!

thehaagas said...

I love the headbands, you are so crafty.
Kenley's doctor said to start out with rice cereal and make it thin with breast milk and give that to her for like a week than give her the oatmeal cereal and than I think there is like one other cereal. Give her as much as she wants. Then at 5 months give her veggies, she said try one for like 4-5 days and than you can try a new one. But she can keep having cereal and the veggies she has already tried, it doesn't have to be the same veggie everyday. Then when I go to her sixth month check up she said she can have fruit.
You girls are so cute. Aniston and Kenley seem to be doing all the same things, its so fun. We will need to have fun playdates when you get back.

The Elder Clan said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! I'm so glad that day paid off:). i was in Mr. Gross's class and feeling so sick. didn't even get a warning. so of course being one of my first days (b day)i refused to be tardy, so i just went in the bathroom and put them in the "tin can". i remember telling Lynn Nguyen and Emily Hibbert about it, and they looked in the tin can to see if i was lying. My life has been different ever since. umm. but hey- i'm thrilled i won:)

Jason, Missy and Madden Streiff said...

cute-i saw those at the sweet sadie show...wait maybe it was sweet tweets...lol! anyway, I really need a little girl to make things for!!

Anonymous said...

so you dont know me i ran across your blog from someone else's...but i am in love with this headband...are you selling these? please let me know....(and do they come in adult sizes??)

-Alex
agriggs27@hotmail.com

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...